Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Our puppy.....

Ummm hi everyone today I'll be telling you something about my puppy that died months ago.But if there is someone who is very sensitive and emotional I think you have to grab some tissues or something that you wipe your tears with.Okay so now I'll start  the story today is actually her birthday yes she is 5 years old now and when I saw the calendar at midnight it was October 29th and I opened a picture of her in my laptop while listening to my favorite song that sorta describe my situation with her and I started thinking about writing her a "letter" and I titled it "Dear Bok"(her name is Bokshil it means lucky girl Bok means luck shil means girl and sometimes we call her bok for short)
and what I wrote there was saying sorry that I wasn't able keep my promise with her while she was alive and I was saying sorry for not being able to keep her alive and much more but I also wrote to her to please wait for me to be old and die to meet her and I know a lot of people saying animals don't have souls like people but I want to believe  that bok does have a soul and I want her to be waiting for me and my family ummm I can't really think about what to say now but before I end this post I want to say to people who are reading this if you have a pet and you realize you didn't play with him/her much then please play with them and show them your love awhile before you regret that you didn't play with him or her that much if they go to God well that's it for now bye y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment